Monday, October 27, 2008

It's a.....GIRL!!




Pretty interesting 3-D view...she's smooshed!

We found out on friday and I wasn't in much shock. Isn't it so weird how some people just KNOW what they're having?! Pretty crazy. Well that night Jason and I went to St. George with my mom to celebrate. We went shopping for our little girl! Although I have been buying baby clothes for about 6 years now, which I highly recommend so you get a head start, it was more fun to shop and know what I'm having. As for how I'm feeling, I feel great! I have been running 1 1/2 miles, 4-5 days a week. I'm trying to eat and stay healthy because I know it's not easy to loose the weight after the baby is here! P.S. she kicks and moves all the time!

11 comments:

The Sutera Family said...

That is so cute, she looks just like Jason! J/K. We are so excited for you guys. I love shopping for baby clothes it's so much fun. If I were you I would start buying all the summer and fall clothes (the size she'll be in next year)that go on sale now. You can get them for like 50-75% off. Every one will get you new born clothes for your shower I bet. Anyways, that's just from my expieriance.
Congratulations!!! Any names picked out?

Tatum said...

OMG Congrats! We had no idea. I'm glad I found your blog! We'll have to keep in touch! BTW you are so tiny...lucky girl!

Val said...

Yay!! Girls are tons of fun! What names are you thinking of?

The Gallagher group said...

Wow thats a good picture!! Can't wait to see her! She is going to be a beauty!!!

jen said...

Jason!! I just found you off the Sutera's...it's Jen Chapman! What a day to find your blog...congratulations you two! With the looks of you two, that little one is going to be beautiful! Jason, you are in trouble! ;) Well come visit us and keep in touch! So good to see what you are up to and tell your fam, HEY! xoxo

jen said...

Oh and Emily, you are the teeniest pregnant woman ever...we are all so jealous!

DeLaBlog said...

i cant believe it! im so excited for you. we already know she gonna be beautiful

makai said...

Hoo, pretty ah da girl

Anonymous said...

Hey Em! I just found your blog! Congrats on the baby girl! I am so happy for you guys! One thing is for sure.. you are gonna have some HOT babies!

Karlee said...

EM! When do we get to see a new belly update?..You guys are going to be the best parents, i already know.

Dinner Club in CT said...

Congrats man...I just found your guys blog. I hope you guys are doing well.

Much love,

Matt Cole