Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Almost into 7th month!



Ok ok....I'm sorry for taking sooooo long to put up a new belly pic. Here's what happened. I lost my cord for my camera to put into the computer so I have to do my blog when I'm in Vegas and use my parents camera. I'll try not to go that long again! We had a great Thanksgiving with my family at the cabin. Jason and I had Jason's neice Moana (20 months) during Thanksgiving for 3 weeks and it was so fun! It got me ready for my own child, except I just hope ours is as easy as Moana is! I have been feeling great still and my tummy is getting bigger and bigger everyday!! I am excited that I hit double digits today and only have 99 days left until my due date!! Hope you all have a good and safe holiday and we will see some of you in Salt Lake soon!

7 comments:

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

I'm so excited that you put up a new belly pic. I love that you are showing now! I wish you were going to be in Vegas this weekend so we could see you. Have fun in SLC and hopefully we'll see you soon.

Shelby and Mike Fenton said...

Oh my gosh Emily! You're hardly showing! You are what I look like now 7 weeks after giving birth! Remember when we were in St. George in July?... Yeah, hello! I was only 5 months and I was huge! You skinny little thing!
Hope everything is going well for you guys! We miss you!

Mike and Shelby

Val said...

You look great Em!! Merry Christmas!

Robbie, Shanna, & Daisy said...

Emily! please! i need to see you! i know weve lost touch but you were a great room mate and i was there for the begining of jason and emily! i need to be there for the baby! remember how much fun we used to have! invite me to the shower! thanks, your desperate old friend, Shanna!

Anonymous said...

Emily! It's almost time....how are feeling? Sorry we missed you guys when you came down,we had a lot of family stuff going on. I'm so excited for you guys, can't wait! :)

Jo Meier said...

Hey you guys!! I LOVE that I found your blog! I will totally be adding you! ( hope that's ok?! ) Anyway, congrats on the baby. Spencer and Heidi told us a while ago but it was fun to see you on your blog! Hope you guys are doing good! Good luck with everything! I can't wait to see your new baby girl. Any names yet???

The Jeffery Family said...

Hey! You are SO close to have that baby! That is so exciting! I realized I made my blog private and did not have your e mail to add you! If you want to keep looking e mail me your e mail.
kenna_05@hotmail.com. Hope everything keeps going great with the pregnancy!