Friday, October 17, 2008

Belly Update!


It was time to take a new pic of the belly! It seems like in the last couple days it has gotten bigger. My mom took me maternity shopping today and that wasn't as fun as I thought it would be. Are the jeans for real!? They go up to about my chest, the bottoms come to my ankles and the crotch to my knees! Someone seriously needs to start a CUTE maternity line for tall people like me. Luckily I found a couple cute pairs so I can start wearing them. I think today was the day I had to face reality and put away my old jeans for awhile so I don't keep strangling the baby!

4 comments:

Val said...

That is the cutest, tiniest baby bump!

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

Um nice that your tummy is the smallest thing I have ever seen for someone at this stage!! As for workin out.... Um Well.... Ok I need to get it in gear! Its so hard working and finding time with my little monkey! I know I know its all just bad excuses! Im gonna pay for it in about 5 months! Or maybe just Tyler will when im getting Lipo! Anyway your tummy looks adorable! I love it! and I cant wait to hear whats cookin in there! So you better call!

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

Hey neighbor.. I haven't seen you in a while. Good thing I can look at your blog and get an update ha ha. Your belly is so cute and little still. Come show me your mom pants some day :) P.S. I still want to know what you are going to be for Halloween..its buggin that you won't tell

The Jeffery Family said...

Em- yes I blog stalked you. Hope that is ok! I am so excited that you guys are expecting! That is such fun news! Anyways, I wanted to say hello! You look darling!