Saturday, March 14, 2009

Baby Shower

Me & hubby on Valentine's Day
The cutest cake ever! I didn't wanna cut into it!

Jason's sisters, Chelsea & Alexis decorating onesies
Last Saturday my aunt and cousins threw my baby shower for me. I couldn't have asked for a better shower. The cutest part was everyone that came decorated onesies for me. It was in Vegas and I was 37 wks prego. We thought it was a success because my water didn't break or anything crazy! I am down to 12 days and Jason and I are soooo excited, we can't wait any longer! Jason is a little upset because this week is spring break and we are stuck in Cedar City because it's too close to my due date; however, we will try and make the best of it! For all you girls, I am dilated to a 2, 80% effaced, and she has dropped and in position! Doc doesn't think I'll go past my due date and he thinks it should be an easy delivery. Hopefully he is correct! P.S. The first pic is just a random one we threw in there :)

4 comments:

Keira and Nate said...

HEY! I wish we could have had a shower for you!!! I've got a present all wrapped and sitting in my front room! Guess I'll have to send it with Bridget and Makai! GOOD LUCK! You guys are going to be the coolest parents ever!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! I can't believe it's almost time....I'm glad we got to see you for a little bit at Brandie's baptism, you looked so cute! Take care and we hope all goes well. :)

Cade, Kim, Jadyn said...

I'm still so sad I missed it! That cake is crazy cute... i wouldn't have wanted to cut it either. I'm counting down the days and can't wait for her to get here! P.S. you're looking fabulous! I hope I look half as good as you when I am about to pop :) (someday)

Karlee said...

Hey M! I can't believe your having your baby any day now! I haven't even seen you with a belly yet. I can't even imagine how you both are feeling right now. I am so excited for you! And yes that cake is so cute.