Thursday, July 9, 2009

Newport Beach Family Vacation

Meali'i and cousin Portlin
Briggs, baby Bennett, Dutch, Portlin, Mea, & Tru
Our little family :)
I love this pic!
Our growing family
So sad, so many people there visiting his star
Sleeping at Disneyland.....Dutch, Moana, Tru.....love it!


Precious

We had a great time going on vacation to Cali with my family. We go every year and rent the same beach house each time. We usually go for a week, but we got to go for a week and a half this year. It was sooo fun! We thought it would be too long, but it was perfect. Jason and I brought his niece Moana with us and she had a blast playing with all the kids. She was a little hesitant on the rides at Disneyland, but she wanted to go again after every one. It was fun to have Meali'i there with us, but it was hard when I wanted to lay out! Maybe next year I can get more sun! We always do family pics there on the beach so here they are!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so cute! I love that picture with Mea and her daddy too!:) It was great seeing you guys at Kai's b-day party. Take care and keep in touch!

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

Em I love the pictures!! It looks like you had a blast :) Mea is getting so big.... Hope to see you guys soon :)d

Gianne said...

You guys look like you had so much fun! The picture with Jason and Mea is so cute! I love her face in it. It was so good seeing you guys on Tuesday. Hope to see you soon.

Karlee said...

This post shouldn't be the Newport Beach Family Reunion. It should be "Gone All Summer Away From Cedar City Family Vaction"! Where you guys at these days? If you ever decide to come around southern utah, let us know!

Young People in Love said...

ahhhh Newport. Good times. I hope you played tons and tons of hearts! I can't believe how big your little girl is. SO CUTE!