Monday, May 11, 2009

Blessing day and Misc....

Mea wore the dress my mom, my aunt, and myself wore when we were blessed!
Thanks for coming everyone!Mea and her friend Crew (Tyler & Ashley's boy)This is what happens when daddy takes pics.......So happy......And this is what happens when mommy takes pics :( hahaMeali'i's first cabin trip

Meali'i was so good on her blessing day. We were glad that she wasn't screaming during the blessing. That would have been horrible! We had fun seeing everyone and hanging out for the weekend! Meali'i is 7 wks today. She is getting big and chunky so fast. She smiles all day and loves when I give her to Jason! She concentrates so hard on his face, it's so cute! She's almost cooing. We can't wait for that!

2 comments:

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

What a sweet heart! She is so smiley! I love the picture of them together! I wish we were closer so we could hang out more... It was fun to see you guys though!

DeLaBlog said...

so i just realized your hair is extremely long!!! holy crap, i love it! ps all those baby pics are adorable!